A standing committee that meets regularly to discuss health and safety issues in our workplaces. The committee also organizes workshops and education for our local.
The Canary: CUPE’s health and safety newsletter
Click Here for more Information on the latest Updates about COVID-19 and what it means for our Members.
Musculoskeletal Injuries (“MSIs”) in the K-12 Workplace
- CUPE BC Occupational Health and Safety
- CUPE BC Health and Safety Newsletter
- National Health and Safety Committee
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Public Education Benefits Trust
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- OHS Canada
- Community Against Preventable Injuries
- British Columbia Public School Employer’s Association
- Community Social Services Matter